
Friday, June 15, 2007
The turn-out wasn't too bad! 15 of us in all - Jace, Drey yee, Min, Stef, myself, Jo, Lina, Sarah, Anand, Kah Poh, Jabez, Reuel, Chai Yan, Garry and hmm..I can't rmbr who that last soul is. Everyone else looked pretty much the same except Mindy who rebonded her hair and Reuel who had super funky glasses on and was clad in very nigger-ish clothing. All he lacked was that super huge $bling bling$. Uh... don't mind my imagination. Stef and Drey dressed their usual trendy style. =) We had lunch at BPP before heading to Mrs Mohan's house. Chatted with Jace and Min but didn't really get a chance to talk to the other girls. =/ Anyway, Mrs Mohan's house is so modern...felt so zen! I love the clocks on the walls! Hehe! My dream home of course would be more rustic, with bricks and a fireplace. Haha! That's why I said DREAM home! Might nv get to live in such a house. =( Anyway Mrs Mohan's dog, Hersheys, got really excited and started peeing all over. So cute! She snores in her sleep. LOL! I kept playing with her huge ears. I can't rmbr the breed...but it had HUGE SCARY eyes. Lol! We looked at some of her wedding photos, watched Happy Feet, and she prepared some snacks for us. =) Jo and I left first for bugis. I bet everyone grew bored after we left. Lol!! -.- Bought a shirt each at bugis with 2 really cool lines imprinted. You can see them on our MSN nicks. =) Will be heading there again this wed to get more stuffs since we didn't have much time after visiting MM. Gonna watch Shrek 3 on the same day too! ^^On to Wednesday. I went down to Taka with Jan to help out in some videoing for youth sunday. I was one of the poseurs. So fun!! Yet so embarrassing at the same time. Lol! Imagine many pairs of eyes staring at u in orchard road! I had to dress up as an 'orchard road girl' (fashionable, lots of accessories, shades... u get the picture). =.= We then changed location to the rooftop of esplanade. My mom and sis are gonna be so shock when they see the video. I hope they cut out the part of me saying pose in french. =S Later on, some guy approached me to do some freelance modelling. Whatever happened is irrelevant. Didn't give a 2nd thought abt it. Haha! At 6.15, I met Sam, Jon, Josh, Tim, Char, Ping and they're new friend who's also in NP, Mark. He's a nice guy who is also Josh's Barker friend. We caught the 6.30 F4 2. The day after watching the movie, I watched F4 1 for the first time. It'd just finish downloading. I met B low and collected my HDD at cck.
For the part about my homework? I finished BCA (left out a part which I couldn't do cuz the file wouldn't open), LMS blogging, IAC survey qns. You don't have to pay attention to this part. It's my reminder. Gonna do LMS presentation, POA, and some slides by tmrw. Completing LMS role play and ppt slides on mon, interviewing people and completing IAC on tues, shrek-ing and bugis-ing on wed, doing BMGT proj from thurs to sat. =(((((((((((((((((
*edited: That last soul is Rodney! Haha! Thanks Jace! ^^
