
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
200 pound beauty is a MUST see! Stef! I want the OST pleaseeeeeeeeeeee! Hehehe! Ok...the day started out with me waking up at 9.30 to get ready to go to orchard. Met Jo and we caught the 12.20 shrek 3. Jo was telling me about her chalet and bad MRT experiences (Btw Jo, NOT MY FAULT! =D). The theatre was small and smelly but we had big seats and GREAT VIEW (of ang mohs around us). Wahahaha! Do I sound like a psycho? Hehe.. Anyway the movie had it's usual dose of laughter. I loved the part where Donkey and the cat switched. Hahaha! Ok no more spoilers. =) We forgot to put on our shrek ears!! ARGH! Hahahah! After the movie, we headed down to Bugis. Shortlisted MANY things but bought only a jacket. Jo got a shirt as well. The bad thing is the place is very cramp and most shops do not have a fitting room. And our favourite shop there wasn't open. =( It's also irritating cuz u hv to carry lots of cash with u. But it's something different from the normal kind of shopping. ^^ Jo had a 2nd round of shopping with her mom so she desserted me. LOL! Kiddingggg! We took the MRT and just before that, we ate this vanilla cream puff from beard's something... My my... Heavenly!~ Hahaha! I'm looking forward to watch HP5. The girl who leapt through time looks like one of those interesting animes too. And I'll definitely d/l Transformers!! =DProject works are getting me so frustrated and pissed. =((
JO! I miss doing projs over at ur hse with the rest! BBAAAADDDDLLLYYY! =(((((
