
Friday, June 08, 2007
Together with Chiang, Anand and Chao Yi, I collected my O'lvl cert at last. Got our sandals and slippers soggy so we walked around school barefooted. It's SO good to be back! We went up to the hall to pass time. The guys went to the snooker table, I went to see how the Chr badm team was doing and also to find Stef and Sam. Jawad was there too! Coach said I looked different!! He always say I look different everytime he sees me. -.-" First, he said I put on weight, now, he just said I looked so different. LOL! He's as lame or lamer (prawner) than before! And I think he lost weight... Hmmmm Stef did he? Anyway the badminton players are puny and SO CUTE! Hahaha! I wanted to talk to Koa but I guess the time wasn't right. He seemed sooo busy... as always. =/ I shall find the time with da jie, da ge, da di and er di to visit them teachers!! Heee~ I'm gonna chiong POA, Excel and LMS on Sunday, settle my projects fast so I have time for my real holiday. Haha! Back to today, my 'sisters' and I proceeded to cwp to have lunch...well, they ate, I went to get the movie tickets. On the escalator up from the interchange, we were talking about Mr BA (I dunno how to spell and pronounce his name la k! xP). Just nice, we saw him heading our way. Quite scary. Lol! I saw Mr Fajar-badminton-captain going to the movies too. So Jo and I caught the 5.30pm POC 3 and we had good seats!!! So funny! My hair got hungry and ate nacho cheese before the show even started. And then halfway through, my eyes were super dry and tired so I took out my lense. *Notice lense, not lenses. I took out my spectacle case but it must hv slipped when I bent over. Throughout the rest of the movie, I couldn't find my case. I covered my "blind" eye so there wouldn't be any double vision. Jo thought my eyeball popped out like one of the pirate's. Haha I'm kidding. x_-" The effects of the movie were great cuz after the movie, Jo and I felt like we were on the black pearl. We couldn't walk straight. x_-". Got a bit kuku at the lift area. A bit is an understatement. Haha! Then we went to horizon and said hi and bye to the guys who had just finished at Hendrick's. Oh yea, the day before, Jo and I bumped into Jonathan Boo and Kok Chye. Haha! Another funny lift incident. HAHAHAHA!~~~ I met sevral councillors like Ching Yee, Tessmin, Geraldine, Vivian and Melissa. I love to go to Woodlands and CCK! Sure to see some familiar faces around! HAHA! Right, tt's all for now. Bye bye!!prawny prawnion prawner prawnonate prawnonator prawned prawnies prawniest prawning prawns PRAWNISM!
