Monday, June 04, 2007

Erm.....?.? Nth juicy lately...


What a time I've chosen to blog - in the midst of my very first common tests. BCA presentation went prreeettyy well! Today's MAEC was just T/F and MCQ format but some qns were quite tricky. Some were repeats of last yr's paper. ^^ My macro teacher rocks! I'm having Biz law (BLAW) on wed and POA on thurs and thereafter, my 2 weeks of holidays. It won't be much of a hol cuz I have 3 projects to complete. Been really caught up with work... My laptop can't seem to get into the internet at home. So frustrated! Now my movies can't continue downloading. Psfftt. *Whispers: I have many many MANY new movies and games in my HDD now!!! Wahaha!* BTW, 2007 marks the rise of Animeism, movieism and gameism... haha so lame. -.- Jo and I are feeling so guilty...NOT! xP Anyway after crashing B low's lecture on thurs (Jo's coming too hurray hurray), I'll probably go find some clothes and shoes on fri, then it's time to meet Shrek and Jack with Jo! ^^ Oh yea! I was playing with a wig in Aries with my sis and bro and I realise I can carry off the natural brown colour! Woot! Don't be supplies surprised if u see me looking slightly different at the end of this yr or the yrs to come! Haha! June 1st was my ma's bday. We went to a chinese restaurant at bpp to celebrate. My niece came along and she can talk now! HAHA! SO ADORABLE! =D I walked past cartel a few times but pity it was always during the peak hours. Emily saw me and I waved to her. Hehe! =) I hope everyone's doing fine! My mind's kinda blank now actually...hvn't blog for too long! Once again, I'm really thankful that my classmates are of good influences (unlike Jo...WAHAHAH! oopx). Hahaha! Sorry for not updating... so zzz lately!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURS AND FRI!!!!!!!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:21:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com