Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sat, Sun and Mon


ECP is a nicer place to chill than Sentosa. Sentosa's good if u love the sun and hv an itinerary planned out. Kenneth, Aynur, Alicia, Allyssa, Peggy, John and myself spent the whole day at ECP. So many of them have new hairstyles! Hehehe! My feet are hurting from cycling in Sentosa on Sat and rollerblading today, but I enjoyed stoning! The Sentosa trip was planned to celebrate Tim's bday. Everyone was pretty dead in the day but towards evening, moods lightened up and we had GOOD food thks to Uncle Johnson and Aunty Esther. I learned how to flip and catch coasters too! And I got pretty good at it. HAHAHA! Ahh...I hope things will be ok... =/ Anyway today, we bladed almost from end to end. What's nicer than enjoying God's creation and chit-chatting with friends? ^^ So I met Deon before I left for Raffles Hospital to see my mom. She didn't get warded but the doctors suspect she has sleep-disc. =/ Ytdy, I went back to cartel to say hi. Nth much changed except the addition of 2 plasma TVs which, in their opinions, was a waste of money. James the supervisor left too and a new guy, Stuart came over. Well, he was actually in BP cartel before but was asked to asked to go to Cathay cartel and it closed down so he's back in BP. =) Alas! I didn't get to eat my tiramisu or even the 2 new cakes (banana rum and truffle) in the end! =( I am looking forward to tmrw... to meet those I hvn't seen in ages! =D Goodnight!~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:06:00 AM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com