The multimedia video was UBER DUPER SUPER COOL! :D I thought I'd spoil it with the last "Vogue!" word, but it looked...normal! HAHA! Hope I can get it. =)
Poseur, emo, mugger, sporty, cool!
Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 12:47:00 AM |
*This blog doesn't support Mozilla Firefox. It may turn out distorted.
ABOUT ME
- NAME: Kimberly David of very confusing heritage - AGE: 17+ - BIRTH DATE: August *HINT HINT* - OCCUPATION: Once a student of South View pri & Christ Church sec. Currently enrolled in Business Studies (BS) course, NP (Yr 2) - FAMILY: Dad, Mom, Sis, 2 Bros, 4 3 dogs, 4 hamsters, 2 rabbits, 2 tortoises, 2 dead cobras, some fishes, and lots and lots of pests. - LOCATION:Upp Bt Timah, Singapore. (Contrary to popular belief, I do not live in Bt Timah Nature Reserves and am NOT a jungle woman! =P)