Saturday, July 14, 2007

14/7/07


13/7
After getting out of IS class an hour early, Ivan and I went to the library to wait for the rest. Then we went to C1 to continue studying and have our lunch. Helped each other and all. ^^ Some teacher said that it would be a difficult paper and we panicked, but he was just scaring us... cuz it went preeetty smooth! I hope we'll do well for the effort we put in to study! I went to join Bgoh and de-stressed by watching 'Whose line is it anyway?". SO FUNNY!!!

14/7
Today was awesome!!! The alarm clock rang at 10. I lazed till 11. I went down for a haircut which was still ex after 20% discount. But! I'll return to Raymond cuz he's much better than May. The wash was SOOOO SHUANG! Ahhhhhhhhhh~ ^____^ Anyway, I went home to take a shower, before going to pasir ris. Frankly, I was reluctant to go down at first cuz 1) I did not know the way. 2) My mom did not want me to go down cuz of the dengue thingy and she was afraid I'd get bitten and get quarantined and get the whole family quarantined and they would not be able to go out to work. Bottomline, she cared about the work and not me. *emo* HAHA! Just jokinnnggg~ I met Chiang at Tanah Merah station and I saw WW and Teresa there too! HAHA! We had no problem getting there in the end. Then we found Jojo, dressed like this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Without the cap and with skirt and boots. *Weeeuuuweeeet!!!~* SO CUTE RIGHT!!?!? I mean the cap. LOL jkjkjk. I like the pic a lot! =D Jo took lots of pictures! Chiang was disappointed there were hardly any chio girls. He should be contented though with *COUGHjoandkimCOUGH* around. HAHA! Bhb. Psfft! Sakura was the chio-est la..I'm sure Chiang would agree. LOL!!! Some cosplayers were pretty good! Then there was this Indian girl who took part in the Japanese karaoke contest and pwned the rest. Shame on the Chinese! LOL! There were some whose costumes were..Hmmmmmmm. And they almost Zhao Kng-ed. LOL! Some girl kept lifting her skirt unknowingly with the 'weapon' she was carrying around. ROFL! =X Jo's cca buddies looked like really nice people! =D The weather wasn't too bad and it was quite an eye-opener for me. =DDD The 3 of us had Macs for dinner and we crapped a lot. We crapped even more on the MRT home when Jo bought the teenage magazine and we 3 started doing those weird quizes. HAHAHAHA! Sometimes, I feel the flame's flickering, and then suddenly, times like this happen and it's such a joy!!! I felt really myself with Jo and Chiang and we laughed and laughed and LAUGHED w/o giving a thought about how we looked, what we said, how kuku we might hv appeared to the ppl staring at us....etc! HAHA! Then 903 came first and we had to stop crapping and part our ways. =( SO. MUCH. FUN! I did not regret dragging my butt out today! Wahaha~ And Jo, we shall continue digging out ur past on Wednesday! The truth shall be uncovered! LOL!!!

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:17:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com