Monday, July 16, 2007

16/7/07


I'm gonna take a nap and do my BMGT presentation later. But firrrssstttt! Here are some pictures to replace my wordy posts:
This friendly canine wanders around the neighbourhood from time to time. I gave it kaya toast the other time. =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A 'cleverly' placed sign in AJC.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mdm Santha's beaverdog.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mdm Santha's big-scary-eyes dog.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Anabel and I after schweeeemming. Isabel was quick to siam the cam. =D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mommy dearest and I. I've got blue hair!! Hahaha!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is at NYP. I crash the school pretty often...=P
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
New cap I got.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute little fella carrying a gun as tall as him in downtown east arcade.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
~~~~~~~~
Ytdy, LJ and WW rushed the 2 tutorial LAC law questions while Carmen and I did the Law of Tort newspaper article presentation slides. I bought 2 pairs of shoes for my presentations from cwp after ytdy's badminton with Sam, Joel, Tim, Mark and Josh. Sis lent me her clothes... *MUACK!*. We worked till 4am and continued a bit in today's POA lecture. Super last minute work but everything went so much better than expected! At first I was pretty malu about the whole formal wear thing. Everyone looked so pretty/handsome today! ^^ Mommy said my classmates are pretty people! Hehehe! Anyway, I was too lazy to put on my lenses as my eyes were really dry. I have in mind what to wear for Wed's presentation already! =D My extra pair of slippers I brought spoilt and I was forced to keep my formal attire on for the rest of the day. B teo kept laughing at me. So kind! =/ Haha! Oh well, enough suspense. Presenting me at 27 years old. Lol! *Drum roll*
Office wear 1 - full length.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Office wear 2
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Office wear 3 - the fierce nut 'lawyer Kim'. Bleah.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:30:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com