Saturday, July 21, 2007

21/7/07


How crappy can ur weekend get? I vomitted last night, had darn rashes on my arms and legs... plus I hv BMGT proj to rush by Sunday, and I have to study for a law test which is on monday too. =((( Somebody shooooot meehhh! At least there's POA e learning so I can rest more and...ya, rest more. IAC presentation went quite well considering the fact my team and I didn't even prepare. My topic was on racism. Guilty har all of u!?!? LOL~ Anyway I skipped LMS class ytdy partially cuz of my dislike for LMS, discomfort and I had to get 4 persons' presents. Went to BPP with Ivan since he decided to skip class too. He ate, I didn't have any appetite so we just looked through some of Jo's cosplay pics (Jo: Hope u don't mind. Chiang: No swear, no pics! LOL), went present hunting and got 4 tops. I went home and started feeling crappy towards the night. *SIGH* I am reallllly looking forward to the hols, to go to ECP, airport, chiong movies and stuffs overnight, and also maybe a TB28 chalet. =D Our classes are gonna change next sem. I wanna stay with TB28!!!!!

August 6 is the investiture. I know the top 5 already...but my 'successor'? No idea. Lol! I really wanna go to CHR but I have law tutorial on Monday!! Rahhh~ =((( I will contact the other mentors real soon!

Jo and I watched HP5 on Wednesday. It was all right for me since I didn't read the book. For those who know me, I never read books thicker than 1 inch. Bleah! Jo and I sort of had another telepathy encounter again. O.O HP7's out and I saw the spoilers. LOL! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why did THAT person have to die!!! RAHHHH! Anyway, gotta continue with BMGT. Cyall!

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:48:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com