Tuesday, July 24, 2007

24/7/07


Great day...Almost! Started with boring BMGT. Gonna have to study triply hard for that! Part of the class then went to Ivins for lunch during our 2 hr break. Some of us went for round 2...shiok! Haha! Went for Law lecture after lunch. We helped Carmen out by signing up as SCOs for her group. JOIN GRP 7! *shakes pom poms* I didn't help MA and I think Jerel knows. *Guilty* Oh well, first come first serve. =P Anyway we sat almost right at the front and I got so frustrated cuz the notes I'd copied down disappeared and I don't even wanna talk about what happened. RAAAHHH!! At least Mrs Sally Chew's a much better lecturer than the other person. She finished 40 slides in an hr, compared to the other lecturer who finished 20 in 2 hrs. And she's my tutor! Steady man! =D Next sem, classes are gonna change. Marcus and LJ might not be in the same class as us cuz they wanna choose the same timetable as their friends. =( Enjoyed the pass months no doubt! ^^ Anyway back to today, I met Donkehhh awhile and went on to meet Bez, Chiang and Sebas. Watched Idiocracy (Quite dang-ish but has a deeper meaning/moral/whatever. Not bad =D). Anand, Chao Yi, Bgoh, Choon Hong aaaannnnddd EDWIN! came later. All of us, except Chao Yi, went to Ivins (2nd time in a day for me) and the guy there was so overwhelmed with joy shocked to see me again. Dinner with the 7 sistas was full of fun and laughter. Oh yes! I spoke and wrote Chinese today!! Lots and lots of Chinese! And I still rmbr how to write my name in Chinese. LOL!!! =.= Jo, I rmbr urs too k! Aren't u honoured!? xP Choon Hong lied to me. My wonderful impression of him vanished. How disappointing! LOL!! On the other hand, Chiang told the truth! What is the world coming to? WAHAH! I'm kidding laa..=D

I received a letter from dear Vange! Raaawwrrr! Her style of writing is HILARIOUS! She's still rearing her creepy crawlie pets (10 ants and 2 spiders now).I shall read and re-read her letter! =DDDDD

Random:
~Marcus begged to hv breakfast with Carmen and me. LOL!!!
~There wasn't corn-in-cup today. =(
~I skipped LMS on Fri for the first time and they sent this email: Please note that if your attendance falls below 80%, you could potentially be debarred from examinations for this module. Examinations? Load of crap! Debarred? I DON'T MIND! LOL! Can u believe it? =.=
~Projects are over - SUCH A RELIEF!~
~Bgoh uses a pink pen.
~I ate some kangkong, a prawn, a long bean and gula sago for dinner.
~Marcus must be trying to justify or secretly scolding me now.
~I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


L-A-M-E!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:33:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com