Wednesday, July 25, 2007

25/7/07


(Blogging @ 6+pm)
I'm in RP now, using RPguest (taking advantage of free internet, lol!). =P Collected my HDD from Reuel, then met Godbro Jan. I'm watching his modern dance friends and him practice. They're performing in TRCC for PM Lee. I can nv dance man.. Nah ah! Perhaps only the chicken dance. LOL! *starts humming chicken dance song*

Anyway today is the 3rd part of "Chronicles of TB28" AKA another majority of TB28 gathering. I woke Carmen up at 7:50. Marcus's mom woke him up. He reached KAP the earliest. O.O Carmen went back to sleep so she came late. HAHA!! Carmen and I ate a burger each. Our pretty sister had a burger, 200 hashbrowns, big breakfast and milo. What verocious appetite man! The piggg! =/ Later, we took a bus one stop down to NP cuz our pretty sister didn't want to walk. We met the rest in class. BCA was only 45 min long. I'm SOOO RELIEVED! I thought I'd do super badly for PBL2. Thank goodness the percentage for QnA was just 5%! Got an A for PBL grpwork 1, B for PBL grpwork 2, A+ for individual 1 and A for individual 2. RAAWWRRR!!! Lol! I'm still agonizing over the lost of my law notes. I don't know anyone else who has it. =(((((( Back to the class now... Carmen, Claudia, William, Joeline, Marcus, Ivan and I went to play pool. The guys were quite good in the game. Carmen and Joeline were so cute when they played! Hahaha! Clement joined us too though he skipped BCA. We 4 girls took some pictures after playing. Fun fUn FUN!...
(This is the part where I save my post as draft and leave for cwp)

(Blogging @ 9.30pm)
...Then we went to Al-Amin. Yummy dilo minosaur!! ^^ Tmrw, we have class with our favourite teacher. Yayness~ Hmm, actually I don't really hv the mood to blog so this post is kinda dry. So much I'd wanted to blog about but I'd forgotten everything. Zzz. I need to do some work. Dad's watching football. Japan is losing. Korea lost to Iraq. Nuuuuuuuu! =(

I'm supposed to act as a bimbo this Fri for Anand's vid. WAHAHAHA! Hmmmm... ahhh... mmm... uhhh... What-everrrrrr! =P

-Out-

-In-
(Blogging @ 10:34pm)
Japan equalized awhile ago...

And Saudi Arabia just scored their 3rd goal. Sayonara Japan! =P
-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:36:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com