Tuesday, July 31, 2007

31/7/07


It's the last day of July! Let's see... First thing on my mind right now is, I want to upgrade my phone!! Hopefully there'll be some national day promotion! Dum dee dum~ In case u hvn't noticed, I've stopped taking pics like I used to back in sec sch. The process of uploading and transferring is too tedious. Blah! I was super delighted upon realising my exams were before my birthday!! Even more so as the last paper is just a day before! Double celebration, like what Carmen said. ^^ I got much to do during the hols! Chiong movies overnight, play mahjong, watch finish PB2, chalet?, meet up with friends, play, study?, pLaY, crash sec sch, PLAY!!!! But right now, gotta study hard! I have a target (GPA of above 3.2). KIMPOSSIBLE! Haha!

On to today... I was contemplating on whether to go for BMGT lecture today. Then I remembered I had the responsibility of tapping 4 lazy bums' cards. If I absent myself, I would probably end up on the chopping board. Hehe! But the angelic side of me wanted to go for lecture too la! I hate the feeling of being late or absenting frequently. Rawrr!! As usual, did some note-taking and whatever tips the lecturer gave. She ended an hour early. TB28 had 2 representatives (Carmen and I) for lecture and 4 (Carmen, Marcus...YES MARCUS!, Joeline and I) for tutorial. Clement and WW didn't come in the end. Haha! TTS wasn't as angry with us as we expected him to be! He marked our attendance and went through everything. No bad news about my grp's project but I'm keeping my fingers cross. So the 4 of us sat right in front of him. Marcus was bored and MSNed me though he was just on my right. He laughed out quite loudly because of something I replied. So retarded. Something similar happened to Jo too. Great minds think alike! She flooded her friend with 'butt' emoticons and made him burst out laughing. Our teachers had no idea... =P After tutorial, we stoned at the library and Clement and LJ came to join us. I spent about an hour reading Newpaper - pretty interesting stuffs today. Carmen did some birthday cards for BA society members. Her drawings and fonts are so nice! ^^ Joeline busied herself with her lappy. Donkeh came by too... and ate all my mint chocs. =/ The whole class attended law lecture. We were surprised our long-winded lecturer finished within 30 min. =D Most of the class went to stone at C1. Was pretty bored at first until we started telling lame jokes and doing lame stuffs. Most of it were Carmen's idea.. So funny! HAHAHA! We played the 5, 10, 15... game. Super cool! William owned us 4 times consecutively. RAHH! After we splitted, I met the guys as usual. B teo has a groovy new hairstyle which he hates. LOL! Doesn't look too bad la! So Korean-ish! =D Chiang and Chao Yi wanted my House of the dead 2 typing game. Lol! I got many more movies from B teo! Yippeekayeh!! Anand was yet again, unsuccessful in making Sebas tell a joke. Why am I not surprised! Haha!

I've got no school tmrw but I'm helping Anand with the last bit of his filming. Gonna have to do stuffs I've NV done before and probably will NV do in future. How embarrassing! (Pls do not probe) All for fun and Anand's treat anyway. LOL! Jk la.. ^^

Jo found out what we "eewwwed" about during HP5! HAHA! And she's going to Japan! LOL~ Yay for her! =P She also said she'd find a Japanese boyfriend and bring him home. I'm kidding about that last line. She'll nv forsake D. Malfoy! xP I asked her what to blog about and she told me to blog about her. Now u know who's the real BHB one! Hahaha jk!!! =P There have been several cool updates lately - Chiang's 'future spouse' post, Anand's continuation of it, Chiang's EYELINER PICTURES, Joeline's picture posts, and too many to list! Everyone's having a good time! I reaalllyyy can't wait for the hols! Meanwhile! Aja aja hua-i-tim (jia you/all the best/gambatte) for your exams! <3s to u all! LOL!! =.=

-Out-

-In-
Jo just told me the guy she did the butt emoticon thing to was the Marcus in her class. MUAHAHA! Great minds think alike indeed eh!

Add ons:
My conver with Jo on what we were gonna wear for next Monday's investiture ->
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
i think i'll jus wear jeans
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
and e shirt saying, 'if you're happy n u know u slap ur frens'
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
hahas
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
HAHA! then i wear the 'silence is golden but shouting is fun' shirt
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
=D
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
okie okie
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
and jeans
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
hahas
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
den in the mid of the ceremony, i stand up and shout
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
yay!
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
LOL
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
YAY
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
hahahaha
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
dan i'll stand up and slap u
[Joism] レン ジョンア JAPAN, HERE I COME!!! says:
yay!
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
[김][Kimism] NO SCHH TMRWWWWWW!~ LALALALALA! says:
noooooooooooooo

=.="""""""
-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:03:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com