Wednesday, July 04, 2007

4/7/07


Today, sch was- wait, there wasn't any school for me today! HAHA! (That line was intended to piss people off xP)

The day started off with the ever-boring excel work. There's the BCA excel proj part 2 which is keeling me. =( I was occupied with stuffs and didn't have time for my haircut in the end so I just went down to NYP to meet Jo. The time was about 4+ when I reached and Jo had just nice ended class. We met B Teo and HL there too. Jo and I went to the 'Kou fu' canteen and had reeeallly good cheese tou fu. LOL! NP's food is getting BORING! =(( Our omelette rice is almost inedible. Hahaha! Anyway, God-bro Jan wanted to come to NYP after finishing school at RP. I wanted the Youth vid from him and he wanted movies from me. I got cool movies and stuffs-u-can't-really-call-movies from Jo (NOT WHAT U GUYS ARE THINKING!). ^______^ We are overloaded!!! Hahahah!

So I went to fetch Jan from the atrium and on the way out, this happened:
~~~
Bunch of guys: Where u going?

Me: *looks around and realises they are talking to me* Uhhh??????

Bunch of guys: Class outing u going or not?

Lost me: *looks around to see if I recognise anyone* UUHHHHH????????? (apparently they looked alien to me)

Very lost me: Who are you guys??

Bunch of guys *Laughs* What you mean who are we!?!?? *Continues speaking to me in a very casual manner*

VERY VERY lost me: *...* I'm going to meet someone...
~~~
Freeaakkkyyy! =SSSS
When I got back with my Godbro, I didn't dare look at them straight. =S They seriously sounded....dead serious. Maybe they mistaken me for someone else. Maybe someone really does look like me! HAHA! Maybe it was a prank?? ?.? But, doing that to a total stranger? In school???? I should have gone with the flow like Jo said and burst their bubble at the end by telling them I'm an NP student. LOL!



I. AM. DYING. TO. WATCH. TRANSFORMERS!!!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:51:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com