Friday, July 06, 2007

6/7/07


I was pretty high in the shower...screaming and singing and shouting at the top of my lungs. Sis thought I'd gone madder than I already am! I AM SOO SLEEPY! But I'm also so relieved that LMS is done! *Deletes LMS slides and most-embarrassing-LMS-video-ever* Lol! I hope I can have a different group for CATS next sem!! My group is humour-less!! =(((( Everyone elses' group is so fun and crappy! I'll become a very boring person in no time! =/ I went to Hardrock cafe for the first time ytdy to celebrate Jon's bday. Went home earlier to do IAC slides and finished at 5.30am. *YAWNS* Donkehh helped me with some songs editing part for IAC. Yay! *BEARHUG*

Today is Jon's actual bday, few days ago it was Chao Yi, Min, Jace and Syabil's. =D One big HaPpy BiRtHdAy to them all! ^^ I had lunch at SIM with Sam, Mark and Chiang today, before chionging off for LMS. Fish n Chips at SIM is goood! =P And I think NP's food is getting sucky. Hahaha! I still love the tu-tu-kuey though! =P

I have a looonngg day tmrw. Morning: family phototaking session. Afternoon: class gathering (probably playing badminton). Evening: BBQ @ my house. Next Monday and Tuesday, I have NO school AGAIN!!! LOL! I love rubbing it in! xB Gonna have BBQ at William's house followed by shopping with the girls on Tuesday. Looking forward! Meanwhile, need to study for Macro test 2. =S

OH YES! I'm satisfied with my results!!
MAEC: 90
POA: 71
BCA: A
BLAW: 85

I must maintain man... but there are many many many geniuses in BA. =S

I vant to learn how to make a cool vid!!! I vant a bike. I vant to upgrade my phone (SE 880) when my plan expires on 16 july. I also vant new songs, new clothes, new shoes (sporty shoe/low-heel shoes), new hairstyle (hair colour probably not so soon) and 500gb more of space!!! Lastly, I vant to vant less. LOL! I am so greedy. =(

I shall go dream about them now. Byebye!~


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 7:56:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com