
Thursday, July 05, 2007
The lovely Jo sent me 'HP Goblet of Fire in 15 min' script by Cleolinda. EXTREMELY HILARIOUS!!"MCGONAGALL: And so help me Merlin, you lot will NOT embarrass me in front of Durmstrang and Beauxbatons. You will dance, you will BEHAVE, and you had better not show up in some ancient rag from the Dark Ages or the ’70s.
RON: *facepalm*"
"HARRY: Go baaaaall. Biiiig dance. Comb hair, bring flower? Baaaaall."
"CEDRIC: Hey! Harry! You know the prefects’ bathroom? There’s this giant tub up there with dozens of bubblebath taps, and… you know, I never thanked you properly for helping me out with the first task… it’s a great place to take a bath.
HARRY: Cedric…? Are you trying to ask me out?"
"Cedric’s Memorial
DUMBLEDORE: I had a really good speech prepared, but I put it in my beard and I can’t find it now, so let me just say: we are here today to remember a boy named Cedric. Nice kid. Good dancer. You helped him cheat, he’d help you right back (referring to Harry). Liked bubblebaths and hugging wet boys. But most importantly of all: he was mellow. So I ask you to join me now, in pouring one out for C-Dig."
~~~
Cousins from Nepal are back and so is XIAO MEI MEI, BANANA! ^________________^
Banana: U didn't tell us when u'd be back so we couldn't prepare a welcome-banner for u. Lol!
