
Saturday, August 11, 2007
I saw Elizabeth at on bus 75!!! Yes I meant the sportspro ang moh Elizabeth. I thought I was imagining. Haha! Didn't get to say hi cuz the bus was sardine-packed. Recently, I finished watching a few movies and One Litre of Tears. Super touching! =(((( I watched Gakuen Alice too. Prefer the storyline to Ouran, Haruhi and kazekano. It remained interesting throughout unlike Ouran and Kazekano. Haha!On Wednesday, Jo, An An and Chiang went back to CHR. I didn't go cuz I hate to complicate things and my good friends aren't those dunno-when-to-stop-bugging kinds. *LOVES* I sort of informed my class about the change of timing for our class and if I didn't go, it'd be really bad of me. Ahh hard to explain but I was in a spot. Anyway there's still Teachers' day to look forward to! Some of them went for speech day. I remember those dreadful rehearsals with Uma and Fong in charge. Many tried to sneak away. Fong made me so embarrassed! Argh!! I was like the model student (that was in sec 1 or 2 ok!!) and was made to stand in front of everyone. Afterwhich Fong started commenting on my hair, ear studs, *** colour --> *SOBS*, socks, shoes, shirt..Oh btw, my shirt was too small so it wasn't even tucked in, merely folded. Muahaha! Haii! CY and the people playing pool in the gallery must have been laughing their heads off. RAAHHH!! Anyway I think she kinda dislikes me now. Yay! Haha! She dislikes anyone who isn't good in Chinese la! Green monster. LoL!
It was the nation's birthday on the 09/08/07. Cool date huh? I watched the celebration on TV. Well I tried to stay all the way through but man I tell ya, Singapore sure has cheezy scripts! The skating guy with his fish lines were as lame as those in Sentosa's new musical fountain. The theme songs are getting worse too! They put certain words in just to make it rhyme. =.= I hear China's national day gives them a whole week's holiday. Now THAT's something! =P At least this year was slightly more entertaining with a really nice and new location, navy demonstrations, poseurs right next to the audiences... annnnddd how many
Live the Dream has started. So much better than SI. Haha! Oldies rock k! The hosts are so good looking too! WEEEE! I hate songs by Dick Lee anyway. SOOOO CHEEZY! yuck. Why must he be the judge always!!! zzz. Anyway here's a little something I decided to play along with...
Rules&Regulations:
1.Each player of this game starts off my giving 10 weird things about themself
2.People who get tagged needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well and state the rules clearly.
3.In the end, you'll select 5 people to be tagged and list their names .
10 weird things about KIM!!:
1. I dislike ppl to touch my knees
2. I get extremely irritated when I'm busy and the orange indicators from the msn conver windows keep blinking.
3. I love to feed my hamsters all sorts of edible-by-human-standards things
4. I prefer to look dao than smile
5. I use only one set of utensils for my meals (metal chopsticks and long spoon from Kr)
6. I am super particular about the font sizes/alignments/fonts/symbols etc I use in Microsoft words. (OCD. lol!)
7. I love to 'tau pok' my family members
8. I like to let my imagination run wild and come up with stories
9. I always sing while walking from the bus stop all the way back to my doorstep
10.I am actually doing something like this in the middle of my studying
The 'lucky' 5 have been tagged/saboed...:
1. JO
2. BGOH
3. EDMUND
4. CARMEN
5. JOELINE
~~~
On to picture blogging...

Loveliest Juniors!
Several new ex-cos and the bestest DM ever!! ^__________^

After pool at bukit timah plaza. Clockwise: Claudia, Joeline, Me, Carmen.

Nice picture taken by Carmen.

My BCA group. Clockwise: Li Jun, Me, Carmen, Weng Wah.

Carmen and I looking nerdy. hehehe!

I freaked my mom out with this picture. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to my Nata-de-coco and law notes!! Buhbye~
-Out-
