
Thursday, August 02, 2007
I'm in my last IS class for the sem, blogging away cuz there's no lesson or teacher at all. I'm actually continuing from yesterday's post I saved as draft. Mama asked me to write a letter in chinese for someone. Imagine my horror. Lol! I have handwriting of a primary school kid. My Chinese is SO RUSTY! =S Anyway some of us have been helping An an for his video. Been quite fun although I can't act for nuts. I think Bgoh has something against me. He dropped me and konked my head with the mic. Lol!! My palm is slightly blue black from the countless number of times I had to fall. @.@ Today's filming started at 8am. I didnt wear lenses cuz I was too tired and my eyes were so dry! I haven't woken up so early since sec school times. BLAH! All in all it was pretty cool luh! ^_^Investiture's on Monday at 1.45pm. I will take LOADS of pictures and I promise not to runaway from the camera! =P I CAN'T WAIT! Have to rush back to school by 4.30 for BCA exam! Nuuuuuu~ I will try my best to study hard. No motivation at the moment. =(
Random:
- There is NO MORE IS~!!!! *Leaps for joy*
- Might be getting my HP this weekend! (Motivation to study?)
- It was Shu Min's bday on 1/8. Sotong and prawn's bdays are tmrw. (I still rmbr my pri sch friends' bdays, not bad eh!) Ching Yee, Yuppies, and Violet's bdays are on the 6. Sherman and Choon Hong on the 12. Chiang on the 15. Sebas on the 18. Jo's mom on the 23. Koala on the 24th. Parents anniversary on the 26. - Sotong msged today and thought he saw me at SP. Hehehehe!
- Looking forward to teachers' day!!
- Sis asked me to be her bridesmaid. I get to choose my dress! Hwuuuuuu~
- I wanna go to genting with my family and friends this Sept!!!!!!!!! I'm extremely excited! 2 months of hols starting on the 22! I love poly! I LOVE AUGUST THIS YR!
- Not gonna work this hols. Instead... Mahjong and PB2! Moviessssssss!! Hang out with friends!! AHHHH!! *LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVESSS~* ^__________________^
BYEEE~
-Out-
