
Monday, August 06, 2007
My posts now are all title-less because I usually blog about several things so it's not appropriate if I entitle my entries. Anyway I'm on cloud 9 today. Ytdy's BCA studying wasn't that good and this morning's start was quite lousy too, but after going back to CHR, my mood took a 180degree turn. Talked to Mr Bennett Tan today! He's back from Vietnam. Saw other teachers like Mrs Logan and 'my sec 2 maths teacher whose name I've forgotten' too. Jo and I did some illegal business in school (transfer movies) and got caught by sir Koa, who actually looked interested in the movies, and Tomato, who wanted the movies. =.=" There's still Teachers' Day to transfer them! *Grin* Took several pictures, chatted with the teachers and juniors... I wished I could stay back and chat more! Too many people and too little time. =( Anyway Jo's successor is Issac Liu, CY's is Tessmin, mine is Herbin, Evan's is Jeevan and B low's is Valerie! HEHEHEHE! I shan't say to much here, but frankly, in my opinion, the top 2 are wise choices. Congrats to the new exco! Changes have been made and I sure hope CHR respects this new SC board! Best wishes to them!! ^___^It's Ching Yee, Violet and the Yup bros' birthday today! Wheeee~
Another reason for being happy - I GOT MY NEW PHONE AND A NEW NICER NUMBER!!! In the end, I stuck to Sam Sung cuz the Sony Ericsson ones I saw in real life were super horrible. =( I love my current phone (E840). Cheap, lots of space, good cam, can play songs super clearly, touch screen, cute sounds, mirror front, firm slide. Ahhhhhhh~ ^^ And I paid it myself!! Bday present to myself. Muahaha!
Here are some snippets:
Jo, The Beautiful Choc- Mr Raj, myself. BTW, the words on my shirt read "The guy beside me is my brother".

Mr Koa, Mr Than, Jo and I with the current Mentor councillors. That makes my batch...OLD!! =( Sir Koa didn't wear his PE attire this time round! Wahaha!
Siri, me, Jo, Sebas and Nas.

The air-conditioned Chua Boo Yew Hall - Lots of memories there. Investiture...graduation...speech day...chapel...EXAMS!...Camps...assembly... >.<

The girl who nicknamed Mr Than 'Tomato', Tomato himself, The first person who Konked Tomato's head.

~~~
*LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVESSSSS* Thank You for the gd and bad times today! ^^
-Out-
