Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BIG SMILES ^__^ ^_____^ ^__________^


My exams were...*switches channel* Not gonna ruin the day ranting abt my already-OVER exams. Lol!~
After our last paper, some of us (Claudia, William, Carmen, Joeline, Ivan, Clement and myself) went to catch the 3 pm rush hour. Apparently, we had a few hours to waste and didn't have to... rush. We loitered, ate, loitered, and loitered somemore. Met Alicia, Aynur, Deon and Allyssa at cineleisure too. Everything went normally, or so I thought...

After the movie (which was wHilarious!!), the guys went off first and said they'd call us. They took unusually long and I thought they'd gone off. Us girls went to 'tonk' $1 to get these:

[Joeline's glue-pooh, Claudia's crayon-pooh, Carmen's eraser-pooh and my notebook-pooh.]

Then we went out of cineleisure and saw the guys. They had prepared this!!!:

Along with

[the little handphone strap with the name David (Cuz there was no 'Kim'). xP]
and

[We were at this pushcart selling fascinating craft stuffs and they had actually been observing what I was looking at!! ^^]

[Here's a candid pic of them with really cute individual appearances.]


The other group pics are in Carmen's phone! I hope her phone didn't die. =) She doodled this on my hand:

['Happy birthday David. <3 Carmen 07']

Then Claudia and Joeline needed to leave so the rest of us continued loitering. This is at Heeren:


To sum up the day, I present to u:

[I bought the gummies for us to share during the movie. We had FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES TOO! *Drools*]

I was speechless and super touched! Totally surprised!!! I didn't even notice any suspicious movements! They are gooooood! LOL~ They started planning, I heard, since at the canteen after our paper, in Cheers, and even in the cinema! O.O I am so ignorant/blurr/kuku/whatever u want! Haha... This is seriously the first time I've been given a birthday surprise. I'm not the kind who will cry easily and I don't express myself really well but I am deeply thankful for all that happened!! So blessed!!

I'm hanging out with the one and only talking turtle tmrw! Woot~ Hahahah! Happy hols to my dear readers and friends!

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 9:59:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com