
Saturday, September 01, 2007
24/08/07: Night SafariSam, Jon, Me, Tim, Josh, Mark and Ping -->
I'm king of the werrrllldd!!~ >.< Luckily Jon's not the one standing up there. Heheheh! -->
Ohhmmmmm............. -->
I'm the newest akatsuki member. Just missing the cloak. =D -->
Check out the coat! If the tiger goes blind, it's probably our fault cuz we accidentally left the flash on. Lol. =X -->
This is a pic of an ang moh from Korea. Quite an obscene shot. Made the crowd laugh. -->
The most gigantic card I've ever received -->

cake -->
Jon's signature beans in a 'K' shape -->
I look like my sis from this angle. Finally I see some resemblance between us -->
Sam's spider crab. Super cute right?????? -->
How sweet of them! They asked Jo for help in what I liked, like the cake and venue and present. Josh blindfolding me was unforgettable. Rah! I've got the sixth sense. I managed to guess the destination. Lol! The cabby uncle joked by saying I was David Copperfield. Well, he was half correct. Hee!! ^^
PRESENTZZZ!
From Alberto Camero. He kept 'forgetting' my birthday. Purposely one.. Lol! It actually comes with a photo of me. The picture is EXTREMELY kuku! Ask me if u wanna see it. HAHAHA!! -->
She's a real joy to be with,
A little scared to showoff those teeth.
A quiet girl she seems at first.
not quite so, she's a tigeress!
The friend I have, who isn't mute,
is pretty loud and pretty cute.
Demure, you will not describe her,
cuz she's real spunky, that I'm sure.
When she goes crazy, which is most of the time,
she'll laugh so loud, you'd wish she's a mime.
You'd think she's hyperventilating,
no, wait a minute, it's just her laughing.
Keep smiling that smile,
and don't be afraid to show,
what talents you have,
*cough SINGING cough* LO!
Happy Birthday! =)
Lub, son Ben!
~~~
From Zach. Now I know what he wanted a photo of me for... =.= -->


~~~
From Beeezzz. I was just thinking of getting it! He read my mind! So cool~ -->

~~~
28/08/07: ECP
Chiang is trapped -->

Why did the chicken not cross the grass? -->

Squishing around in the water was niceee~ I like the way the bicycle made the water flow here. =) -->

Ghost in broad daylight? Hehehe xD -->

Jo in rice paddy -->

Chiang's socks drank water so he went barefooted -->

Lucky for his feet, he brought his skateboard. There...the skaterboy. Lol~ -->

Jo attempts to skate. It's NOT easy!! -->

Jabez's friend -->

Beautiful weather -->

Jo does wonderwoman, Chiang does 'wonderman', and I wonder what Bez is doing to Bgoh. -->

Bgoh strikes a sexy pose -->

Chiang does tai chi -->

Bgoh bending low to touch his toe, Chiang reaching high to touch the sky. (I'm just trying to make the words rhyme la. Lol~ -->

Jo trying to shake the daydreamer back to reality -->

1...2...oh ya 3. Jo teaching the 3 models how to pose... Bez, Bgoh, Chiang: =.=""""""""" -->

Peace, yo! -->

Insane, sane, sane, insane. IMH rocks! -->

Bez entertaining himself by making holes on the shore -->

Jo: U zump I don't zump -->


Jo, Jabez, Benjamin, Chi Yang, Kim -->


They all wrote something on the box -->

MP Leong with no supporters -->

These 2 were SUPER CUTE LA!! I couldn't stop laughing... -->








Ye shu bao hu-ed wo -->

Xie xie Ye shu -->




So serene -->



