
Sunday, September 02, 2007
31/08/07: Teachers' DayI was late...again! Mi-ah-ne Jo! I got my pants muddy, went to CHR with Jo and met the rest in the canteen. We saw tomato first, then a few others playing netball (Mr RAJ, Mrs MOHAN, Mrs Ang, Mrs Logan, an unknown PE Cher, Mr Ng, and Mr KOA). The concert was so boring few of us started playing cards. I don't know what happened but planning at such a last minute shows the level of sincerity la. Standard is indeed dropping and even my level contributed to it. =( Nevertheless, I still love Chr for the good and bad memories and experiences. Anyway I did chat awhile with Dennis CHEOK and Yue Min/Vince. I gave Kai Meng/assbin the stink eye cuz he bugged me in friendster. Lol! I saw Emily, Dom, Lee Kian, Iris, a big grp of 4/5 seniors and many other seniors. Kyler is so pretty! Didn't see Dorcas, Huan Yun, Grace, Charis, Lalita, Violet and so many others. =( Not many nice pics so I won't put them up. My class then headed to the bball court to play. Was glad to see some of my classmates like Min, Jace, Tan cube, Sarah and Chai Yan. =D We missed Evan...she came and disappeared too fast. =/ Garry didn't come! My dear IMH friend must have lost his way again. lol! =((( All of us (Jo, me and the bunch of guys =.=) went to CWP horizon for lunch. We taught CY bridge. Jo and I missed him a lot due to all the stuffs we went through. Strt after we finished, Jo went off to meet her dad, I went to Lot 1 to meet YL and TW and then Bonner, Ven, Derrick and Wei Mun. I was the only NPian among the PJCians. =.=" TW became more ang moh. Vishal became more chink. Ven crapped more and the rest of us remained quite the same. We went to Bt timah to play pool and it was fullhouse with all the students! Then someone asked for my number. I made a stupid mistake by giving my new one. =.= YL and Vishal helped reply him for me. Quite funny actually. Just to entertain u guys ah.. lol! It went sth like:
me/my friends: Sorry I forgot to tell u I'm attached.
him: Haha I guessed it right... actually I didn't wanna take one, but my friends forced me to. Sorry for making u shy. Although u're attached, I truly wanna make friends with u, so do u mind?
me/my friends: Uh..my bf minds. sorry.
him: Ic, ok I don't force u..I also don't like to see ppl break up cos of small matters. I wish u 2 stay tgt forever. haha.
me/my friends: Thks =)
him: welcome, gdnite, swt dreams!
Vishal wanted to call and say, "don't disturb my gf". But too harsh la, he didn't do anything irritating so I was more polite as well. LOL! =.="
Anyway we decided to stayover at YL's hse so they followed me to my home and waited for me to grab my stuffs. We played cards, wanted to play forfeit games, had penang laksa for supper, watched simpsons (bored us to death, nearly, had we not stop watching it). Then we went out for a walk around Teck Whye. They are quite superstitious so they were talking abt the 7 month festival thing. Learned many interesting things. Haha! I miss the area sooo much! The playgrounds, shops, food, everything!! We've grown too big for all the playgrouds. Had difficulty playing on the swings, slides and just climb around. =.= Then we played and fed a few stray cats. Super cute! We had breakfast at macs, then went back to YL's house to catch a short nap. We did a count, almost 20 ppl from 6C went to PJC. 8 went to NP, 3 to SP, 2 to JJC, 1 in IB and 1 in CJC. The rest, unknown. Vien's probably the top scorer, the scary 7-pointer hwacky whacky toot girl, but she ended up in NP. Hahaha! And Renn Sheng! This autistic classmate of mine who's in PJC now, he scored 11 points for L1R5. Amazing fella. His PSLE was 24+ and he scored A*s for EL and MT, As for Maths and Sci. I should be ashamed! Lol! =/
Anyway I'm too lazy to post pics here. Will be off now~
-Out-
