Tuesday, September 04, 2007

05/09/07


My roof is almost squeaky clean! Hehehe! I cleaned a third or less. Donkehh did most of it. We got lots of cuts in the process, LoL! But all was fun!



I'M SO PROUD OF US! Lol!




Just lying down... -->


and eating our plums while enjoying the good view. -->


This is like some pressure jet thing. More efficient but less effective than scrubbing with our bare hands. -->


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guys are off to genting already. Things turned out differently from planned. I finally got to see vids and pics of Anand's Mass com production. Some parts were ok. Some parts were too unnatural. Sis said it would hv been better if there were no words. I acted horribly. Super uncomfortable. Gimme a gangster scene next time. No wait, no more next time pls. Lol!

I can't wait to go to genting in Oct!

Off to watch my next movie!

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 8:42:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com