
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
I spent the whole of yesterday with Jo. Lied to Chiang that I wasn't with her and he believed. Chiang, when u read this, HA HA! LOL! K la just playing only. xP Anyway we went to the library@orchard (kena dragged by Jo. LOL~ xD). On the way to her hse, on the MRT, I embarrassed myself again like how I did on a bus. =.=""" Imagine we're walking in, heading towards the door on the opposite side and before we are even near enough to lean comfortably and GENTLY, I happily/stupidly turn around, clap and give a big "OK!!!" exclaimation...then the very next instant, BHAM!!!!!! I hit the side REEEAAL HARD AND LOUD. Everyone turns and stares. I'm 100% sure the person sitting behind the side I banged got a big shock! Thank goodness we were in the last cabin. At least I didn't squash anyone this time round. Zzzz. So I can't keep my balance...just go ahead and laugh.. =/ When we reached home...her home... we watched Holes and Just Follow Law. I respect Fann more now. The leads' actings were really good, storyline was dumb, performance part during the 'jobfair' was.. HO HO! =D Had dinner at Jo's place too.. her dad cooked. =) I had LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of veggie...*Glares at Jo* HAHA! And Jo loves to step on her dog's tummy and roll her left and right, like kneading dough. Ha ha! The dog loves it somehow. =.="Zoo today was FUNNNN! Chiang overslept. Bez and I snoozed for a long long while before getting our butts up. Bgoh woke up promptly - which was the time Bez and I woke up actually. Hahaha! Got a bit crazy...no no, VERY crazy!! =S Haha! Before Chiang came, we were cut-off halfway through our A.H. Dai Dee. Kukutard sia! Bgoh became quite stressed and mental over a little rubix cube. Anyway we managed to cover the whole area!! Weehooo~ We wanted to take more pics but low batt forbade. =( We didn't camwhore much...the animals did the camwhoring. lol. And I didn't get to see the baboons clawing and biting the daylights outta each other. Didn't see no big red butts either. I shall put up some of the pictures another day. Took 100 over photos but experiencing firsthand is better cuz some pics aren't sharp. It wasn't crowded but there were many Korean and Ang Moh tourists!!! ^____^ Btw, is the plural for mongoose mongeese or mongooses??
Now for a few random stuffs.. I've gotten nice bloody scratches thanks to Scooby. He got too excited when I came home and jumped on me. And the last time we cut his nails was...uh..?.? I WANT MOONCAKE!! SNOWSKIN CHEESE & GREENTEA! *DRROOOOLLS* WAHAHA! I'm on a 'saving spree', so please DO NOT ask me out for movies (unless it's really ReAllY REALLY GOOOOOD) or make me spend on other unnecessaries i.e. meals above $5 etc. =/ Onions + peaches rids stench from smelly shoes. LOL! That's from the movie Holes. Seriously, I don't know if it works. U try and tell me! =P
This is Me emoing:


I'm just kidding! It's 2 of the many other presents Scooby gave to me. Such a sweet wittle doggie! *Grabs a parang* HAHA! I kid~~~~~~~
Bye!
-Out-
