Sunday, September 16, 2007

17/09/07


I've come to blog, with nth in particular to blog about. I have a busy 2 weeks ahead! I need to get lots of necessary stuffs, go to NP to do my self-select timetabling, BBQ at a friend's hse, celebrate a bday, badm/meet jie Cat this Sat to buy *sigh* make-up for wedding *sigh*. I DON'T WANNA GROW UP!!! *Grumble grumble stamps foot and whines like rajakumar grumble* and So many bdays are coming up! WEEEEEE! ^____^

Some classmates won't be in the same class as me next sem for sure. =( I'm REALLY gonna miss Clement (the nonsense guy and his crappiness/emo-ness), LJ, and dare I say, Marcus =(. Lol!! We've hvn't hung out enough, but if given more time, I'm sure I'll miss them SUPER LOT! Our IS timetables are different too so there'll be little chance to meet. =( I wonder how everyone is...Alicia, Allyssa, Peggy, John, Deon, Kenneth, Yoyo...My other MA friends... the yr 2s and 3s I met in OC. The first BAoc'08 meeting will be on the 6th of Oct, a day before we zoom up to genting. I'm pretty excited!! Bgoh ALMOST ended up in the same IS class as me! He burst my bubble la! =((( Anyway here's something I wanted to blog about another time but if I don't type it out now, I'll forget and regret. Haha!! I've always thought abt how to ans if someone were to ask why I believed in God. Did I see him? Then on one of the Sunday services, my pastor answered my question. Must one see to believe? If that's the case, how bout the blind? Will they nv believe? Blessed are those who do not see, yet believe. I might not have seen Him, but I've encountered Him. He's alive and real...and the warmth and comfort, that feeling of happiness is SOOO GOOD TO HAVE!! ^___^ My my! I ended up with much to blog! Hehehehe!

This is a song for the broken, the hurting, the weary...a song of comfort and assurance. =) -->

You breathe - Nouveaux
A quiet place far away in the center of my heart
Sheltered by the solitude like my daddy's arms
Seeking and knowing I will find
Resting these weary eyes
Leaving my deepest fears behind
Under an endless sky, I lift my heart up high and
Chorus:
Father You breathe and I hear You whispering
And Your mercy covers me
Father You breathe and Your presence fills the air
And I find my solace there

Here is where peace abides with all that I desire
You lay me down in luscious green to rest when I am tired
Savior You meet me where I am
Here on earthen floor
Dying You gave me life again emptied of all but love
and that would've been enough but

Lincoln Brewster's songs are really nice for PnW too! =D

I've come across this phrase, quite meaningful...got me thinking. Haha!

Everyone: Oh nooo..Kim! Don't emo leh!
Kim: My blog or ur blog? Lol..

"adding life to our years instead of years to our life" . I'll end here and leave u with this thought. ^^


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:31:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com