Tuesday, September 18, 2007

18/09/07: Fastest fingers first.


I got to choose my timetable for the Oct semester today. I met Sarah at cheers to exchange notes and books (KIASU), then met Claudia and Joeline at the bus stop. Claudia rebonded her hair and I couldn't recognise her from afar! Hahaha! Her highlights look more obvious now. =D I FORGOT TO BRING MY HDD TODAY! AIYAAA!! Anyway Carissa, Clement, LJ, and Wei Lynn won't be joining us. Marcus and his friends chose the same timetable as us. HAHA! There'll be a balance in the number of guys and girls now. So at 2.30pm sharp, we had access to the registration. Everyone was SUPER KAN JIONG! We smsed and msned our other friends to ask and compare, like typical kiasu Singaporeans. =.= But everything was super fun and smooth...for everyone else except me. LOL! I clicked submit, everything seemed well, then I hurried to help Carmen with her registration cuz she had work and couldn't rush to get internet in time. Everything happened super fast la... I realised I hadn't clicked one stupid button and by the time I knew, all the slots were taken up. Everyone else got in. SOB SOB! Sharol and WW and his friends chose another class (26). *SIGH* Some people dropped out of 24 so I managed to squeeze in. 23 and 24 were the popular choices with the best timetables. My friends chose 30. Come to think of it, thank goodness I made the mistake on mine and not Carmen's!!! *Phew*

The one I wanted (30) -->

The one I got (24) -->

My Fri will be IS day, 8 to 12. ^^
Marcus kept adding salt to my wound. =( Well, one thing good, it's only for a sem, I can re-choose the same timetable as them again in year 2. And we'll have to split sooner or later come year 3. It'll be even harder to bear if we're so close and have to split. I can exchange more notes and all with them. Also, I have a good timetable, I get to make more friends and my breaks and lectures are the same as them. The bad thing? I will be caught in the middle and I hv NO idea what kind of classmates I'm gonna hv. =/ What to do? Pray lorrrrr!! Who ask me so careless. LOL! Ahh...I will miss them all SO SO MUCH! Luckily IS same as Carmen, and I can choose the same SW with them! =D *SIGHSIGHSIGH~~~~~~~~~~* There's a purpose for everything, I'll just believe. =)

-Out-


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:06:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com