Sunday, September 23, 2007

21/09/07: Sam's Bday


I went for a last min interview with Jo. ^^ Then I met Josh at Paragon to look for Sam's present. We settled for 1 big Tigger, 2 small ones (one of it vibrated), and a smaller beanie one. Heheheh! Anyway we played pool, some super cool swing like mini viking, ate very fresh food, played monopoly, the guys climbed over to our balcony, entered our room and squeezed toothpaste on Sam... Will post a few more pics when I get them from Jon and Josh. Meanwhile...
Sam's big squishies -->

Karate Piglet -->

Karate Stitch. As u can see from the chest hair protruding, Stitch is male. -->

Piglet, Stitch, Tigger and Duckie. =P -->

Being a kid once again -->

At night, in the balcony -->



In the morning -->



Josh took all these when I went out to the balcony to enjoy the breeze. In case u're wondering, we're all wearing pajamas cuz Aunty Esther wanted a pajamas party. Lol! We all played a game and if our ans was unsatisfactory, our hairs would be tied up. We looked super toot! Sam's was the cutest, mine looked really Jappy and Aunty Esther's was the funniest.. hahahaha! I won't post our retarded pics if not the rest will kill me. =P

My hair's SOOOO messy!!! -->

I look emo! The pajamas completes my pale, sick patient look. -->

Serene -->

Meditating...haha! -->

WEEEEE~

WOOOOO~

WAAAAA~??? Caged up chimpanzee or baby in a cot. LOL. =.= -->


The honeymoon suite with jacuzzi and stuffs too. =D (Adult's room) -->

Went to sentosa the following day. Those 2 girls are Japanese students (looks at Jo) -->

Mark's hand looks like a giant taiwanese sausage -->

~~~~~~~~~

ALERT: KIM IS SPENDING TOO MUCH! SMACK HER IF SHE'S SPENDING UNECESSARILY! =((((


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 2:29:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com