Thursday, September 27, 2007

27/09/07: Busy Sept


27/09/07: Work
Make-up is easy to put on but SO HARD to even it out and make it nice. =( My bro had a sudden craving for doughnuts and drove out to BPP to get a whole box of missy donuts. YUM~~ My 2nd bro wanted to put make-up on his face. What queer brothers I have! This Sat is gonna be a long day. Need to wake up at 5.45 cuz I'm a helper for my cousin's wedding. OMGOAT! I woke up at 5.45 today, left home with only my ic, ezlink, atm card and 2 hps. Felt so awkward w/o a bag. Anyway I met/picked up Jo at JE Mrt station cuz I took a cab and we went over to IMM. It was raining SUPER DUPER heavily. I thought IMM building was hidden by the mist and rain since the building was also greyish. LOL! Toots. It was a cool working experience. The staffs were like camp commanders. They asked us to fall in and were very particular abt punctuality. Then they had this weird exercise...like what they always do in Jap organisations ('taichi'/vocal exercises). Anyway Daiso's a Jap store mah... There was this Jap guy who spoke REALLY CUTELY! Could not make out half the things he was saying. He sounded like he was tipsy and slurring. Okay I shouldn't be laughing. Muahaha! Anyway I think one of the owner's super rich... there were so many maids helping... hmm. It was quite fun, but torturing to our throats. Stock-taking requires concentration, maths =.=, and lots and lots of shouting. Gah! Jo and I met the Yap bros! They were working at this HP roadshow. So poor thing...bored like crap. Haha! So many promoters, so few customers! Then B teo came too. The trip back was HAHAHA!! I got a bit high... Jo as well. I met Claudia, she seemed exhausted from work! While waiting for our train, this JJC fella suddenly smiled to Jo, blinkblinked and smiled again. I didn't notice. Then she went dah dah dah den I went dah dah dah and he turned around and I went, "Oh, that's my pri sch friend!" LOLLLLLLLLLL!! In the MRT, we kept laughing all the way. My friend, Yuan Sheng/Fishball asked why I was so high. Lol!! He was having promos today. SOOO SAD! HEH HEH! His head's still as round, but he's grown so tall!! HAHAHA! Okayyyy, I really shouldn't be laughing! =D So that was work for me.

28/09/07: Town
Today was equally exhausting as ytdy. I woke up, head throbbing, met Jo and Chiang at Fareast. Jo wanted to show us the Haru shop. We went to get a present at Taka and had lunch at PS. Jo and Chiang have friends working in PS so they went to find them. We went to Poh Kim to look for CDs. I have many many many Korean shows on my to-do list now. Heh heh! I had to leave first to meet my mom at tangs. Donkeh and Jia yin came along. We shopped quite a lot. I wanted to try out this gown for fun and then it looked so nice my mom bought it for me for my cousin's wedding dinner. Aww shucks!! My bro got a nice formal wear too. Mom didn't get anything for herself. =( I'll be putting some pics up when I get them. Our legs were hurting so baddd!! We couldn't sleep early cuz we had to get ready for the next day.

29/09/07: Cousin's wedding
5 weddings took place at Meritus Mandarin today, my cousin's being one of them. My cousin is roman catholic. The church was beautiful! I reached early to help at the reception desk. The church wedding, mass and everything was actually not long and very funny! HAHA! The priest was a joker with a poker face. So cool! At the 'u may now kiss the bride' part, he said "u know what to do, I'm sure u all hv practiced a lot.' =.=" Before the ceremony, Shaun, the groom, was busy instructing ppl and checking last min things. He went up to Glen, the bestman and younger brother, and went "eh! why u nv button properly?? Got zip ur pants not?" LOL!! He read so fast and made several mistakes. HAHA! Super nervous but still so cool! He's a racer and tennis coach so many of his students came, and outside the church, there were so many sports cars. LOL! Zai... After all the reception and phototaking session, my bros and I went back home to rest. I slept for abt 3 hours, got up and got ready for the dinner. The dinner was equally funny and well-planned. Shaun sang out of tuned on purpose for Emily (his wife). His tennis kakis told him to stick to his tennis racket. HAHAHAH!! They did several videos, tribute to their parents. So sweet! Emily is SO TALL!!! Easily 1.75 I think. She got her genes from her dad. Hahah! I sat at the cousins' table. Kor Wen and Uncle ganhi's bro and sis in law joined us (My sis, bros, Arnold, Amelia, Adeline, Krystian and I). Nicole left a week ago to UK to study law. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD. Hahaha! We took some nice photos. Krystian's getting better looking! Adeline too!!! ^^ I have such a mixed up family. LOL. My family is the thai, Arnold, Amelia and Adel looks filipino, Shaun and Glen have Indonesian blood, and Nicole and Krystian have polish blood. =D Oh yea! The food at meritus is REALLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! 8+1 course, $98 per person. That explains. Yeap. We didn't party on till 2am cuz of church service.

30/09/07:
Mom fetched sis and I to church at 7.50 this morning. I had Christmas carol auditions and Adrian took me. SOOO NERVOUS! I didn't sing well. =(((((( Hadn't warmed up. And practice was a bit messy but was still fun! =D I'm singing sop and alto parts for different songs. Woots! 'So exciting we'll sing and dance for the next 50 yrs' LOL! I met Jie Jesxica, Mom and DONKEHHHH!!! for the 12pm service. It was children's sunday! HAHA! BTW! HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY TO U ALL! LOL~~ Service was great! I'm sure donkeh enjoyed as much as I did. Hahah!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now u know how busy I've been...


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 10:09:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com