
Saturday, June 07, 2008
...or "Kung fu Panda", for Singaporeans who can't pronounce "Pandamonium" correctly. Lol! That's what my bro said la. Anyway, I just came home from Lot 1. Dad, Mom, Donkey, Jia Yin and I went to catch the 10.35pm show.There was this promotion - 10 tickets @ $80, valid for 6 months but we only wanted 5 tickets of $9.50 each since we rarely go to Shaw cineplexes to watch movies. The ticket aunty anyhow assumed we wanted the 10 ticket vouchers and charged us. Wetaaarrrrded. So if anyone's watching a movie in Shaw on weekends or public holidays, and you wanna save $1 to $2, let me know! =P
The beginning of the show was dumb but it was meant to be that way. Before watching, I had the impression that it was a show not worth paying for, but it is totally the opposite man! The whole theatre was filled with laughter 80% of the time. The scenes are quite unpredictable and outrageously hillarious!! The voice-overs include people like Jackie Chan, Dustin Hoffman, Lucy Liu, Jack Black and Angelina Jolie. We all enjoyed it la! Trust me... GO AND WATCH IT!!! I would watch a 2nd time. Anyone? Lol!
Btw, Shaw has BIG cineplexes! HEEEE!~
