Monday, September 01, 2008

Foot massage pls?


Double ouchness! My legs are on the verge of collapsing! I think I have bone degeneration. Hahaha... But seriously, my knees just feel like giving way and my feet aches so much I walk with a limp at times. =( Oh wells, no pain, no gain... but, so much pain, still the same gain!! Dawwggghh! Hahaha! Anyway, my colleagues are nice ppl. But there's a bit of a communication barrier. Hahah! Used to it already. In 5 days, 4 ppl asked if I was from Myanmar. =.=""" Many others asked what race I was and whether I was local and they were amused when I understood or spoke chinese/some dialect.

On other work-related issues, I'm looking for low-cut formal pants. These days, the pants are all high and meant for tucking in the shirt. Gone are the days of slight bell bottoms. *sob*

Ok byes!


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 11:14:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com