
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I'm looking forward to meet my friends to choose timetable tgt tmrw! Many bdays are coming up and I don't know what to do!!!! =SSS21 sept - Sam
22 sept - Dad
23 sept - Sis, Bryan, Chih Ching
25 sept - Bgoh, Ivan
9 oct - Vanny
19 oct - Joeline
21 oct - Anand
30 oct - Jabez
Frankly, I'm vexed that I can't think of anything to organise for my class. I really want to celebrate nicely their bdays and gd results and great friendships but I don't know what to do. Many of us hv found jobs and we're busy and it's hard to accommodate everyone.
And btw, I have met NICE and NASTY people at work. Let me share some.. Hehe!
KingKoil
4 full-timers: boss Alan Ong (best boss ever! Love the mooncakes he bought. Lol!), Crystal & Helen (they are good friends and pretty nice and concern people), Eileen (the crazy, loud one =p).
Part-timers:
Ming Fa - TALL mao mao guy but nice and funny.
Wei Qiang - another joker who sold mooncakes and studies in SP
Xiao[3] Pei Wen - a petite and cute girl! Currently studying at NYP. There's also da[4] Pei wen but I don't know her well.
Lun Siong - TP guy and he let me rip all the FOP songs! Hahahah! He attends a Chinese service! =))
Aaron - I immediately guessed he was from all-boys school. I was spot on abt a few other stuffs too. Super funny! I can't divulge though...in case. lol! Big fan of Oasis. Many interesting stuffs about him. And I think he resembles Wu Zun. Lol!
Rong Fu - Lun Siong's gd friend. Hvn't got the chance to talk much to him too.
Myanmar girl - her name is pronounced 'Ni' but I don't know the spelling. =S She has a really nice smile!! She's studying in a local Uni. =D
Others
Ken - from Balmain, Kingkoil's partner friend. He doesn't look his age and is SUPER crappy but respectable. He should get Best Promoter Award. Hahaha!
Snowdown brand (one of kingkoil's rival): Cindy (I don't like her. Bad first impression and I disapprove of the way she promotes her products and cuts other's.), Joyce (a yr 1 mass comm student in NP), Hua Ci (Aaron's friend whom I've only talked to once and he quit.)
2 Jennys: from Indulgence and Balmain with totally different characters.
Ribena aunty from Hallmark: She knew I have a garden so she gave me ribena seeds to plant. Talked to her a few times and she's a nice old lady but I don't know her name. =/
Robinsons Staff: Liza (Nice girl!! Joeline fasts with her. Lol!), Lilian (like Koh Poh Tee but the difference is, KPT gains respect, Lilian doesn't.)
Security guards: the Chinese one is very unfriendly, the Malay and Indian ones are all right, the female one asks a lot of questions. Haha!
TBC...
~~~
Ok this is considered only a short list and description of the people around me at work but u've gotta give it to me for the effort! hahaha!
And till today, 6 people hv mistaken me for a Myanmar girl. Baaaaaaaah!
