
Friday, September 12, 2008
I HAVE A HOT PINK STUDY BIBLE!!! Wahahahahahha!Now no one will mistake mine for theirs. Lol!
I went to Campus Crusade bkstore at braddell to look for a study bible and I was accompanied by Marc, Nic, Sam and Sharmaine. We ate at Botak Jones then went to Sam's hse. He keeps a golden retriever and a japanese dunnowhat dog. Old and lazy and SO SO CUTE! GAH I forgot to snap pictures of them! Anyway Sam's room is really comfy. He has crazy music instruments and he uses an amp as his speakers. Lol! *BOOMBOOM* =p Very sadly, I fell sick and mood was kinda low. I felt worse and worse so I took a cab home, popped 2 panadols and crawled upstairs to my room. My body was burning throughout but thank God my fever totally went away when I got up. Throat was a bit irritable but it was like the fastest time I've ever recovered from sth. Hahah! =D
~~~
And guessed who came to town??
Jo and Bryan! I make them sound like superstars huh? =P They dropped by my workplace to pass me a present (or rather, presents within a present. lol!). Jo is a scary person. She reads my mind and knows what I want. O.O Hahaha! I hvn't really caught up with my sec sch friends and it's sad, SaD, SAD!! =((( I don't wanna drift apart! *SIGHHHHHHHH*
