Monday, October 13, 2008

13th Oct 08


I've been.................... lazy - charged and guilty! BUT! It's my blog, not yours! Ha ha!! =p



Meet me up, when September ends...
I stopped work on the last day of September so as to spend what remaining hols I had to meet up with some friends. Everyday, I was out and it was really tiring and my cold/flu came at the wrong time. Anyway it was nice finally meeting up with Jon, Josh and the rest. They'd just return from a very, very expensive holiday. I didn't entirely accomplish what I wanted to this hols but oh well, sacrifices will have to be made! I made very nice friends at work, and I think I'm very blessed to be working in such an environment under such a boss! Come on, every workplace has its crappy issues (boring tasks, nasty customers, careless mistakes, unreasonable superiors...) but I take it as an opportunity actually, to 'not follow the crowd'. WWJD? Haha! Nvm if you don't get what I mean. It's that CERTAIN joy that's in u so that no matter what happens, your day will just start and end so peacefully. *wink*

My sis is such a talented person! I stayed over at her house just before school reopened and I dug out one song she'd composed years back. Such beautiful melody and lyrics! I had lotsa fun singing with her and BoonY again! Mah sista cook good, look good, sing good and even write good!!~ See -->

About Me (from Facebook):

Owned by one
Grown by two
Loaned to none
Known to a few

Back from the dead
Bought with a price
Forgiven and freed
By Love's sacrifice


=DDD I love u, sis!

Come home running...
I'm SO SO SO SO SO delighted to just think abt discipling, net, Edge, church. HOHO! And I can't wait for Christmas! The girls have something up our sleeves! LOL! SQUEEEEEEEE!!

Carmen: Semi-formal..
Claud: Colour code?
Joeline: Kim's house!
Kim: Decorations!! ^^
Carmen: Insects!!! =S
Kim: Sam's house! Karaoke, big room, dogs... O.O *GLEE*
Carmen: Joeline's house! =D
Claudia: TURKEY!!!
Joeline: Oven small... =(
Claudia: Bake at Kimmy's!
Carmen: Coldstorage chicken!
Claudia: TURKEY!!!
Kim: Giam Chye Ahk!
Carmen: Curry!!!
Claudia: TURKEY!!!
All : Uhhhhhh... racial harmony?
Joeline: Pasta~
Kim: Clarene's brownies! Potato salad! (glances at Claud)
Claudia: TURKEY!!!


Back to school...
School started today and I think I'm the only abnormal person so glaaaaaaaaad! Heeeeeee! Besides the friends, which are the major reason of cuz, I'm kinda looking forward to the modules and how different this sem is gonna be for me. I know it's gonna be different! =D My timetable is not exactly ideal, but I'm fine with it! I've only met my SOM and BCOMM2 teachers. Hmmm, I have an ang moh teacher who's not that old but still quite boring. Maybe he hasn't warmed up to us. LOL! I'm always intrigued by accents! =D Anyway, one bad baaaddd thing is it's tough meeting Jo up this sem. =(


<3


Kimberly David I looked in the mirror at 6:32:00 PM |

Back to Top

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com